This Policy is governed by our Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms & Conditions”), which is also available on our Website. If there are any inconsistencies between this Policy and the Terms & Conditions, this Policy controls.
I. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
In order to access certain services and restricted areas within our Website, or to respond to specific inquiries, Prime Wellness may collect the following types of information: (A) Information You Provide to Us, (B) Information We Automatically Collect, (C) Information We Receive from Third Parties. All of the information listed in (A)-(C) above, are detailed below, and hereinafter to as “Information.”
A. Information You Provide to Us
In using our Website, you may provide us with information, including, without limitation
- First and Last Name
- Demographic information such as age to confirm you are over 21 years old
- Subject Message
B. Information We Automatically Collect
Prime Wellness also collects Information about you from your visit to our Website including:
IP address, which is the number associated with the service through which you access the Internet, like your ISP (Internet service provider), your company, or your university;
- Your geographic location and time zone;
- Date and time of your visit;
- Your device, type of computer, web browsers, search engine used, operating system, or platform you use or web browser;
- Domain server;
- Cookies that are installed on your device;
- Data identifying the web pages you visited prior to and after visiting our Website; and/or
- Information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Website, and information about how you interact with the Website.
C. Cookies & Technologies Used to Collect Information About You
We collect the above Information directly and through the use of third parties. We collect the above Information by using certain technologies, such as cookies, web beacons, and other technologies.
- “Cookies” are small digital files that are transferred to your computer or smartphone’s hard drive when you visit a website or click on a URL. Cookies allow us to operate and personalize the Website, assist with functionality of the Website, to track your usage, and to deliver targeted advertisements to you. “Session Variables” are similar to Cookies except that they remain on our servers and are not transferred to your computer or smartphone. Usage of a Cookie or Session Variable is in no way linked to your name or address. Once you close your Web browser, the Cookie or Session Variable simply terminates. If you reject the Cookie or Session Variable, you may still use the Website.
- Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, unless you have configured yours not to accept them. You can program your browser not to accept cookies, but if you do, you may not be able to use certain portions of the Website and the Website will not be able to customize certain functions according to your preferences.
- “Web Beacons/Pixels” are graphic images or web programming code that may be included on the Website to help us count visitors to the Website, monitor how you navigate the Website or to count how many particular links posted on the Website were actually viewed.
- Our Website uses retargeting pixels from Google, Facebook and other ad networks. Please visit their websites for their privacy policies and consent and opt-out mechanisms, or visit sties that may help block ad tracking, such as About Ads at http://optout.aboutads.info/“Log Files” track actions occurring on the Website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Analytics” are tools we use, such as Google Analytics, to help provide us with information about traffic to our Website. These services use the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Website, which it shares with other services and websites who use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- “Mobile Application Technologies” and mobile devices may automatically provide us with information about your device, your phone number, and your physical location if you access our Website through a mobile device.
D. Information We May Receive from Third Parties
We may collect additional Information about you from third-party websites, social media platforms, such as, but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube (“Social Media Platforms”), and/or sources providing publicly-available information (e.g., from the U.S. Postal Service) to help us provide services to you, help prevent fraud, and for marketing purposes.
Information we may access about you, with your consent, may include, but is not limited to, your basic Social Media Platform information, your location data, your list of contacts, friends or followers and certain information about your activities on the Social Media Platform. Please keep in mind that when you provide Information to us on a third-party website or platform, the Information you provide may be separately collected by the third-party website or the Social Media Platform.
The Information we collect is covered by this Policy, and the Information the third-party website or Social Media Platform collects is subject to the third-party website or platform’s privacy policies. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our sites or applications and to read the privacy policies of other sites that may collect your Information.
II. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
A. Use and Purpose of Processing Your Information
We use and process your Information for things that may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide you with the Website’s Services and related products, newsletters, and information you request;
- To respond to your inquiries and provide you with requested information and other communications, including by email;
- For marketing purposes, including sending you promotional material or special offers on our behalf or on behalf of our marketing partners and/or their respective affiliates and subsidiaries, provided that you have not already opted-out of receiving such communications;
- To manage, improve and foster relationships with third-party service providers, including vendors, suppliers, and parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and business partners;
- Maintain, improve, customize, or administer the Services, perform business analyses, or other internal purposes to improve the quality of our business, the Services, resolve technical problems, or improve security or develop other products and services;
- Comply with our Terms and Conditions of Use;
- Analytics for business purposes and business intelligence;
- Comply with any applicable laws and regulations and respond to lawful requests; and/or
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your Information and/or pursuant to your consent.
B. Sharing Your Information
We may share your Information as set forth in this Policy and in the following circumstances:
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your Information with third-party service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf (such as to host the Services, manage databases, perform analyses, provide customer service, or send communications for us). These third-party service providers are authorized to use your Information only as necessary to provide these services to us. In some instances, we may aggregate Information we collect so third parties do not have access to your particular Information to identify you individually.
- Disclosure of Information for Legal and Administrative Reasons. We may disclose your Information without notice: (i) when required by law or to comply with a court order, subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process; (ii) to cooperate or undertake an internal or external investigation or audit; (iii) to comply with legal, regulatory or administrative requirements of governmental authorities (including, without limitation, requests from the governmental agency authorities to view your Information); (iv) to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of us, our subsidiaries and affiliates and any of their officers, directors, employees, attorneys, agents, contractors and partners, and the Website Service users; (v) to enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions; and (vi) to verify the identity of the user of our Services.
- Business Transfers. Your Information may be transferred, sold or otherwise conveyed (“Conveyed”) to a third party where we: (i) merge with or are acquired by another business entity; (ii) sell all or substantially all of our assets; (iii) are adjudicated bankrupt; or (iv) are liquidated or otherwise reorganize. You agree to any and all such Conveyances of your Information.
- Information Shared with our Subsidiaries and Affiliates. We may share your Information with our Parent Company as well as our subsidiaries and affiliates. If you do not want us to share your Information with your subsidiaries and affiliates, please email us at [email protected].
- Public Information. We may share public information under the Pennsylvania Right-to-Know Law, 65 P.S.§ 67.101, et seq.
- With Your Consent. We may share Information consistent with this Policy with your consent.
III. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
IV. INFORMATION SECURITY
We use industry-standard procedures and various technical, administrative and physical safeguards to help protect the confidentiality of your Information. However, you should assume that no data transmitted over the Internet or stored or maintained by us or our third-party service providers can be 100% secure. Therefore, although we believe the measures implemented by us reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved, we do not promise or guarantee, and you should not expect, that your Information or private communications will always remain private or secure. We do not guarantee that your Information will not be misused by third parties. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security features. You agree that we will not have any liability for misuse, access, acquisition, deletion, or disclosure of your Information.
If you believe that your Information has been access or acquired by an unauthorized person, you shall promptly Contact Us so that necessary measures can be taken.
V. DATA RETENTION
We will retain your Information for as long as needed to provide you Services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your Information to provide you Services, please contact us at [email protected]. We will retain and use your Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. In accordance with our routine record keeping, we may delete certain records that contact Information you have submitted to us. We are under no obligation to store such Information indefinitely and disclaim any liability arising out of, or related to, the destruction of such Information.
VI. OUR RIGHT TO CONTACT YOU
You agree that we, or third-party service providers with whom we collaborate, may communicate with you regarding our Services via electronic messages, including email, text message, or mobile push notification to, for example, send you information relating to our products and Services that we think may be of interest to you, communicate with you about products and services offered by us, our parent companies, our subsidiaries, our affiliates, and other business partners. See Your Choices, below, for how you can update the way we contact you.
VII. YOUR CHOICES
The Services may provide you with the opportunity to receive e-mails or mailings that, for example, introduce new products and information you may be interested in. To be removed from our e-mail or mailing lists, you may
- Respond to the e-mails that we send out with your request for removal,
- Click the “unsubscribe” link (where available), or
- You may send an e-mail to [email protected].
- Please be aware that there may be a delay between our receipt of your request and our being able to update our lists. Thank you for your patience in this regard.
VIII. ACCESSING, CORRECTING, OR DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
To the extent other state laws provide users with additional data subject rights, those rights may be honored by the Company following proper authentication and verification. Please see the How to Contact Us section below for more information.
IX. AGGREGATE AND DE-IDENTIFIED INFORMATION
We may aggregate and/or de-identify any information collected through the Services so that such information can no longer be linked to you or your device (“Aggregate/De-Identified Information”). We may use Aggregate/De-Identified Information for any purpose, including without limitation for research and marketing purposes, and may also share such data with any third parties, including advertisers, promotional partners, and sponsors, in our discretion.
X. CHILDREN’S INFORMATION
The Website is not intended for individuals under the age of 21 years of age.
If we become aware that a user is under thirteen (13) (or a higher age threshold where applicable) and has provided us with Information, we will take steps to comply with any applicable legal requirement to remove such Information. Contact us if you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected Information from a child under the age of thirteen (13).
XII. HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this Policy or the Information we have collected about you, please contact us at the following:
Email us: [email protected]
Write us: Prime Wellness of Pennsylvania
South Heidelberg Industrial Park
2 Corporate Boulevard
Sinking Spring, PA 19608
Last Updated: February 1, 2021
Find a dispensary near you
Our product is available at fine dispensaries throughout Pennsylvania.
Let us help you find a location near you.